PLN “We Are Family”

“Just Can’t Get Enough” It is amazing the connections that we make with our Twitter PLN friends.

Celebrate good times, come on” We celebrate when our Twitter colleagues get honored or win awards or gain promotions.

“Like a bridge over troubled waters” We are there for those in need in times of family crises.

“Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall” We are concerned about our Twitter friends and families when tornadoes, floods, tsunamis, fires or other disasters hit their areas.

“Let the Good Times Roll” We are there to celebrate births, engagements and marriages.

“If I Ain’t Got You” We are very concerned when we haven’t heard from a Twitter friend in a while.

“Just the Way You Are” Thanks to my wonderful PLN family who are there for me when I need you.  I only hope I can be there for you.

12 thoughts on “PLN “We Are Family”

1. I loved this post Jerry! Couldn’t agree more with what you said!
    My PLN keeps inspiring me to become a better person and a better teacher. So glad you’re part of my PLN. Thanks for all you do and share!

• I will have to attend that virtually as I have #edcampPet2011 and #GrandKidCamp I am devastated that I cannot be at ISTE.

2. I get by, with a little help from my friends…
    Your friendship means a great deal, Jerry.
    Everything you do is done with such reflection and depth. You are a true gift to the field of education, and to the #elemchat community! Thank you!

• A friend in need is a friend indeed! Thank you for your beautiful comment. It is so nice to have such a great community on #elemchat

3. Pingback: GoWest, Old Man to ISTE12 The Power of a fantastic PLN — Cybrary Man